A client based in The Netherlands is currently looking for a Project Manager who has experience working on either Cable Installation or Umbilical Installation projects in the Renewable Energy or Oil & Gas sectors.
The role is a 12 month contract with the view of being extended. Please note, the client is only looking for people who are based in The Netherlands due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Specifically you will be responsible for overseeing the timely installation of either the cable or umbilical package of work. Working closely with the Project Director you will ensure the cables are installed to the specification defined by the end client.
- Oversee a team of Installation Engineers, ensuring timely completion of project
- Ensure a high level of site presence from the project teams during the installation phase
- Build and maintain productive and enduring relationships with clients, stakeholders, and key interfaces
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6 + years’ experience working as a Project Manager on either Umbilical or Cable Installation
- Previous experience working offshore on these projects and manging a team of installation engineers
- Happy to travel at short notice
- Good communicator
- Dutch language skills would be beneficial
If you believe you meet the above criteria and experience, please send me an email ASAP attached with your up to date CV to Harry.Sanger@JDRossenergy.com. First stage interview are taking place next week.