A leading renewable energy firm located in Finland are seeking a Project Assistant to join their team for a 12 month renewable contract to work on wind farm projects. The duration of the contract will be for 3/4 years' and the potential for this to be extended beyond this period of time as well.
As a Project assistant, you shall be responsible for supporting construction team in document coordination and practical matters when delivering the project. You will coordinate documentation and support construction team in practical matters so that the project is completed in line with the requirements, within budget and on time and representing the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with, and affected by, the project.
• Support in document coordination
• Organizing meetings
• Support construction team in practical matters such as finding accommodation, purchasing supplies, assisting in reporting
• Work must be carried out in accordance with the company's requirements, working closely with the construction team to achieve key milestones to pursue the work in an effective manner
Essential Skills Required:
Background in working at construction, Energy or manufacturing industry
Expert knowledge in
• Document coordination
• Excellent communication with the project team and with external parties
• Problem solving
• Planning skills
• Fluency in Finnish and English
If you would like to join our team to work on exciting new projects please send an up to date CV and portfolio too: Emma.Woodroof@JDRossenergy.com