A European based client of mine is working on an Installation campaign in Taiwan and is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone to be based in Taiwan for the whole 6 months.
Working onshore, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Cable Installation Campaigns
- Taking detailed reports from Offshore Client Representatives on how operations are developing
- Liaising directly with installation contractors, ensuring installation is completed on time
- Manage 6 offshore vessels
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 + Years’ experience working on cable installation campaigns on and offshore
- Experience interfacing with sub-contractors and managing a team of client representatives
- Previous experience working in the field on cable installation projects
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Happy to work away from home
I have CV feedback on Monday therefore if you believe you have the required skill set, please send me an email to Harry.Sanger@JDRossenergy.com with your updated CV attached, to apply for the position.