Solar Project Developer
Solar Project Developer
Who are Wuxi Suntech Power Co and Suntech Power Development BV?
€5000 - €7000 per month, Benefits: Lease car
Suntech are one of the biggest solar photovoltaic manufacturers globally. Founded in 2001 the company is now active in over 80 countries around the globe. Their Annual Revenue is $5.2 Billion and they employ over 17,000 employees globally. They continuously enhance the R&D of new technologies so they are able to provide PV products with high quality, reliability and high cost performance, due to this they recently won the “Top Brand PV Seal” in Europe.
Suntech Power Development BV are the subsidy of Wuxi Suntech Power, they concentrate on large scale solar projects from Greenfield stages which they develop, manage and operate. They currently have operations all over Europe and are looking to grow their team in the Netherlands.
JD Ross are working in an exclusive partnership with Suntech Power Development BV to find them an exceptional Solar Project Developer to help increase their portfolio of utility scale projects in the Dutch market. Responsibilities
As a Solar Project Developer you would be part of their growing project development team, continuing to build their solar portfolio in the Dutch market. A large part of your role will be the acquisition of large scale solar projects and the management of each stage following this to get to the point of successfully realizing the project.
You will be working closely with the team and the Managing Director of Europe. Additionally, you will have to perform due diligence and feasibility studies for new acquisition opportunities; focused on the economic and technical risks. Essentially, you will be the go-to-person for renewable energy developments at Suntech Netherlands, so you must have the ability to work on multiple large scale projects simultaneously.
- €5,000 - 7,000 a month
- Lease car
- Working for a very well-known company in the European energy market.
- Working on projects between 10 – 100MW
- 3+ years’ experience in project development (preferably solar)
- Solar project development experience
- Ground mount solar experience
- Permitting skills (Wabo permit)
- Commercial skills
- Communication skills
- Dutch speaking
- Identifies opportunities and finds the right locations and sites for solar parks for commercial and utility scale possibilities.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously the entire development process from A-Z.
- Close agreements with landowners for the realisation of solar projects.
- Contributing to obtaining zoning plan changes and (building) permits
- Setting up every permit needed to realise a solar project.
- The organisation and application of the SDE+
Do you have the above experience? If yes, then great! I look forward to hearing from you, please send your CV to Joshua.email@example.com or call me directly on + 31 020 797 9059