Solar - Civil Engineer
Solar - Civil Engineer
£120000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits: super
: Six to Eight years out of which four to five years should be in large scale solar projects based in Australia. Should have worked / be working as a Civil / Proejct Engineer in EPC companies. Roles & Responsibilities
- Investigate, define and prepare project plans for designs and investigations.
- Prepare comprehensive consultant briefs for designs and investigations.
- Engage and manage multi-disciplinary consultant teams to achieve design objectives within budget expectations.
- Management of the preparation of civil design plans, specifications and estimates for a range of Solar construction projects.
- Monitor project plans to ensure objectives are being satisfied and provide timely advice to the Manager on any anticipated delays affecting project commitments.
- Review all design documentation prepared and ensure that it is correct, suitable for construction and in accordance with all relevant standards and legislation and complies with all the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Undertake technical investigations and prepare reports on a range of solar design projects.
- Investigate, document and prepare applications for statutory approvals.
- Research, prepare and implement effective policies in areas relevant to the Design Division.
10. Effectively liaise with Public Utilities and other Authorities regarding engineering matters.
11. Undertake inspections of construction works to confirm compliance with design documentation.
12. Provide assistance to Engineering design staff as required to achieve within the team a sense of harmony, effective team work, highly motivated staff and a strong customer focus.
13. Supervise, coordinate and mentor internal design staff.
14. Undertake post construction reviews and recommend areas of improvement.
15. Ensure speedy and courteous responses to all enquiries
16. Maintain knowledge of policies, current best practice and challenges in Civil Engineering Design.
17. Contribute to the long-term planning and strategies relating to the engineering projects and programs within the Design Division.
18. Ensure all the requirements of the Design Division’s QMS are followed.
19. Implement and comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Injury Management Program within their work area
20. Identify, and report hazards and any unsafe acts;
21. Co-operate with employer to enable compliance with any reasonable request