Senior Planner - Contract - France - EPC
The Senior Planner shall be part of the Planning department resource pool.
The role is responsible for implementing, maintaining and follow-up of all planning activities within a project/ tender including interface with other Project Controls roles.
• Functional Project Controls/ Services Manager
• Functional Lead Planners
• Functional Tender Technical or Commercial Lead or Tender Lead
• All relevant project personnelExternal:
• Industry partners
• Appropriate professional bodies.PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Preferred Experience and Education
• Professional qualifications – Education equivalent to degree in engineering and administrative discipline
• Software: Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
• Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment.
• Previous project experience.
• Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in planning (> 5 years recommended)
• Good level of EnglishSkills:
• Advanced knowledge in key areas of planning techniques and analysis
• A good understanding of current Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Offshore Installation processes in the Oil and Gas Sector
• Pro-active and open in communication with all interfacing parties
• Autonomous & team player
• Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and otherSenior Planner - Contract - France - EPCTo Apply send your CV to Kye.Holloway@JDRossEnergy.com