Solar PV Developer
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Solar PV Developer
Job Role: Solar Project Developer
Salary: Competitive Salary+ Bonus schemes
My client is looking for a solar PV project developer to join the team based just outside of Frankfurt in their friendly, spacious and energy efficient office building. They are a committed business model focusing on renewable energy.DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a project manager, you control and coordinate all project activities from sales to handover to the Aftersales department.
As part of your activity:
- Coordinate all project activities with the aim of acquiring and developing the projects efficiently, economically and quickly,
- As the central point of contact for the projects transferred to you, you will lead into project teams of employees from various specialist departments and take on the task assignment and process control in the project team.
- Control and supervise the provision of all necessary work packages to ensure the fluidity of the overall project,
- Communicate with relevant actors on site (politics, licensing authorities, energy suppliers, landowners and municipalities) for planning assurance and as a basis for a high level of acceptance on site,
- Take over the technical responsibility for the projects, including planning assessment of the open spaces, obtaining permits and coordinating the urban land use planning,
- Assume the economic responsibility for the projects, including the calculation of the profitability of the projects on the basis of cost and revenue planning,
- Steer the financing process together with the project finance experts, ensuring liquidity planning at the project level at all times
- You are responsible for the ongoing documentation and reporting on your projects.
- After successfully completing your university studies (energy and environmental technology, economics, etc.), you have already gained several years of professional experience in the renewable energy project business.
- They bring with them experience in the distribution of the renewable energy industry and have already managed the project development of several medium or large renewable energy projects.
- Thanks to your self-assured appearance, your communication skills and your bargaining power, you succeed in reconciling the interests of all parties involved in planning and construction.
- In your work you are independent, reliable, and conscientious and have a strong hands-on mentality.
- Characteristic for you is analytical thinking ability and a quick comprehension.
- The readiness for regular business trips should be available.
My client in return for your skills will give you the opportunity to be a part of the renewable energy sectors market leaders, with the ability to help influence the future of the industry.
If this is what you are looking for, and you are ready for your next challenge as a Solar Project Developer get In touch:
Email your CV to Cosima Tibbles : Cosima.tibbles@JDRossEnergy.com
Or alternatively give me a call on: 02074488596
My client will be screening candidates continuously so get in touch as soon as possible!